Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I was proud to be American

Yeah, my taxi-driver asked:
'How are taxies in America?'
Mhh, first time ever somebody thought I'm from America
From the land of Dreams
I was proud
Finally I was proud
Because I cried yesterday when Obama spoke his speech
and I cried today during The View show when hosts spoke
about their emotions towards USA elections They also cried
And I cried when other host said she didn't cried during the speech
But she cried today when she was alone at the bathroom and she
remembered the words of Marthin Luther King: 'I Have A Dream!'
The dream and The Dream has came True
And I cried when the other republican host said when she woke up
and her child asked: 'Who is this man on TV?'
'He's our new president. He won the elections.'
And the child asked: 'Who lost?'
'Nobody - Everybody Won!'
And when I came out from the cab
the taxidriver shook my hand

1 comment:

Vidualoogia Seltsi professor said...

tead see kõik on ilus see Obama võit

aga mõni ytleb MCCAIN või OBAMA halvad vabamüürlased need mõlemad
et see oli kõik osav show
propaganda
ajudepuuderdamine
emotsioonidemäng
et valus saab olema tagasilöök

kes teab

aga mulle meeldis ka ta kõne
see oli ilus

ometi ...
mmmmm I think...

.....