Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday afternoon

I went to sit at the church park and ate apple pie and ice cream
my one dollar & fifty cent pleasure because
I just came from the Melbourne bay where I was
so close to the ocean And I saw the dead wonderful jellyfishes
which were lieing around the bay I step on their heads and it really
felt like a frozen jelly gel
The sun was out and my t-shirt went off
without big-bang
And maybe that's why I truly forgot who I was
because the dead wonderful jellyfishes were there
on strange Saturday afternoon
Celebrating love between me and you

2 comments:

Vidualoogia Seltsi professor said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm see on väga hea eriti luuletuse lõppvärsid

mmmmmm

Vidualoogia Seltsi professor said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuide Australia and more oli väga hea pealkiri blogile



Australian dream emenutab USA dreami odavat väikest venda


ämmmmmm ma ei tea kas Australian dream on olemas ..... keine ahnung ......'


aga Australia and more oli hea